Join Biome Makers for a free webinar, Key facts about product performance in tomato plants and soil microbiome, next Wednesday, July 13th at 10 AM (EST).
In this webinar, Valeria Contartese and Diego Moreno will discuss how ag input manufacturers can analyze the indirect and direct effects of their products on the soil microbiome by using BeCrop® technology, specifically with BeCrop® Trials. In this case, they studied the changes of applying the product VIVEMA TWIN from Greenhas Group to tomato crops.
Valeria Contartese R&D director at Greenhas Group, will explain the results obtained thanks to the use of BeCrop® Trials and how the technology has verified the effects of VIVEMA TWIN. From phosphorus solubilization to roots changes, learning more about the nutrients and hormone production.
In this webinar, you can learn more about:
● Direct and indirect effects on crops
● Product effects on Soil health, soil biology, and nutrient efficiency
● Effects of the product on roots
● Effects of the product on phosphorus solubilization
● Effects of the product on hormone production