Today, Corteva Agriscience announced the formation of the Nutrient Maximizers business portfolio in order to deliver more value to farmers and retailers. This unique portfolio combines four proven products designed to improve soil health and optimize nutrient management. Customers will also have access to a specialized support team that pairs industry leading products with innovative and sustainable solutions to help farmers protect their fertilizer investment.
“As fertilizer prices continue to fluctuate, it’s vital that farmers protect their bottom line with a strategic nutrient management program,” said William Wynn, U.S. Product Manager, Nutrient Maximizers, Corteva Agriscience. “The Nutrient Maximizers portfolio offers farmers options when it comes to protecting nitrogen – and the creation of a new team of localized technical experts will help take nutrient management strategies to the next level.”
The Nutrient Maximizers portfolio currently consists of the following products:
• N-Serve nitrogen stabilizer, which provides proven protection of anhydrous ammonia from nitrogen loss.
• Instinct NXTGEN nitrogen stabilizer, which provides unrivaled protection of urea, UAN and liquid manure from nitrogen loss in an enhanced formulation.
• PinnitMax TG nitrogen stabilizer, which maximizes nitrogen above ground, reducing volatilization of urea and UAN applications.
• Utrisha N nutrient efficiency optimizer, which naturally supplies plants additional nitrogen to facilitate growth and optimize yield potential.
“The Nutrient Maximizer product offerings are backed by nearly five decades of research and data,” said Justin Dikeman, U.S. Portfolio Marketing Leader, Nutrient Maximizers, Corteva Agriscience. “Optinyte technology, which powers N-Serve and Instinct NXTGEN nitrogen stabilizers, is proven to increase yield by an average of 5.2% when used with spring nitrogen applications and by an average of 7% when used with fall applications.”
Optinyte technology also comes with the following benefits:
• Up to eight more weeks of nitrogen availability in the root zone.
• 51% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
• 16% less nitrogen leaching.
• 28% greater soil retention.
In addition to the comprehensive product offering included in the Nutrient Maximizers portfolio, Corteva is hiring several technical experts who have a background in, and passion for, nutrient management. The experts in this team will be based throughout the United States, and they will be well-prepared to share their expertise with farmers in each respective region.
“We’re proud to provide a combination of services and products that will allow farmers to maximize fertilizer investments,” says Brittany Loewen, Sales Leader, Nutrient Maximizers, Corteva Agriscience. “The Nutrient Maximizers portfolio is comprised of products that deliver industry-leading crop data and a strong team committed to helping farmers get the most out of every acre.”
The Nutrient Maximizers business will also leverage resources from Granular Agronomy to help farmers and retailers evaluate their current nutrient management programs and identify ways to make every input count.