Source: AGCO news release
AGCO Corporation (NYSE:AGCO), a worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment, will feature four models of its Fendt high-horsepower tractors at the 2019 World Ag Expo (WAE) in Tulare, California. This is the first time these high performing tractors have been exhibited at WAE.
Show attendees will find the Fendt tractors at the AGCO exhibit space Q46 between “Q” and “R” at North Greenbelt. Other products on display include Hesston by Massey Ferguson hay equipment, a full lineup of Massey Ferguson tractors, including low-profile and high-clearance models, and the powerful Challenger track and 4WD tractors.
For more than 90 years, Fendt has combined craftsmanship with engineering to deliver innovative, high-quality, reliable farm equipment designed for in-field efficiency and ease of use. Fendt’s tractor lineup exemplifies this tradition.
“We’re excited to showcase four of our most popular Fendt models,” says Andrew Sunderman, tactical marketing manager North America at AGCO. “Since they were introduced to North America, these tractors have become the leading choice of producers seeking unequalled comfort and productivity for tackling everything from daily livestock chores to planting to deep tillage or moving heavy loads.”
Fendt tractors deliver power and fuel efficiency due to the latest engine technology. They feature comfortable cabs and productivity-boosting options, such as front 3-point hitch, front PTO, self-leveling front axle suspension and the VarioGrip onboard tire pressure inflation system. On exhibit will be the 700 Vario (145 to 240 HP), the 800 Vario (220 to 280 HP), the 900 Vario (270 to 360 HP) and the powerful yet fuel-efficient 1000 Vario (396-517 HP), designed for the heaviest draft work, yet compact, agile and versatile enough for optimum performance on the road.
As a full-line equipment manufacturer, AGCO will showcase many of its other popular and innovative products well-suited for California agriculture.
• NEW – Massey Ferguson GC1700 sub-compact tractors. The new GC1700 Series tractors add new styling, operator comfort and ergonomic enhancements to the reliable, powerful drivetrain, taking the new GC1723E and GC1725M tractors to the next level. Tilt steering, integrated joystick and a one-piece rubber floor mat are some of the features of these handy, agile 22.5 and 24.5 HP diesel tractors.
At any of our six Massey Ferguson GC1700 ride & drive stations, WAE visitors can show off their tractor-driving skills: dig; scoop and move; back it up; pull some real weight; grade a path ‒ and take our Backhoe Challenge!
• The Hesston brand has been a leader in delivering hay and forage harvesting innovations for more than 70 years. Featured at WAE will be the Hesston by Massey Ferguson WR9800 and WR9900 Series self-propelled windrowers. They are favorites of commercial and conventional hay producers for a clean, smooth cut, enhanced crop drydown, ability to cover many acres and operator comfort. The WR Series offers a range of horsepower and options to fit any size operation and features AGCO-exclusive innovations such as an optional RearSteer system, OptiAir premium four-post air-ride cab suspension and TwinMax double-conditioning system.
• Hesston originated the 4×4 baler in 1978 and hasn’t looked back. On display will be the popular and extremely reliable 2200 Series large square balers as well as a 2370 Ultra High Density (Ultra HD) baler, the industry’s first Class 8 square baler. All Hesston large square balers are designed for reliability, featuring low-maintenance chain drives to ensure proper timing and simplify maintenance. Each baler features its own specifically designed high-capacity double-reduction gearbox.
• Growers searching for a high-capacity three-string baler that meets the handling and transportation needs of the western market will want to see the Hesston 1844S in-line small square baler. It produces high-quality bale flakes and rock-solid 15- x 22-inch bales that load and stack like bricks. The bales average 48 inches in length and weigh up to 180 pounds at normal baling moisture.
• Massey Ferguson tractors: From 25 HP compact models to the 6700 Series mid-range tractors, Massey Ferguson has something for every use. Check out the tractors for orchards, vineyards and high-value produce operations, including the MF4610 high-clearance utility tractor and the MF4710 and MF6713 low profile models. They continue Massey Ferguson’s 170-year-old legacy of farm equipment manufacturing and nearly 90 years of providing innovations in tractor technology to farmers around the world.
To learn more about the full line of products available in North America, visit AGCOcorp.com or your local Challenger, Massey Ferguson or Fendt dealer. For more information about the Fendt IDEAL combine visit IDEALHarvesting.com.