Source: World Ag Expo news release
• World Ag Expo was established in 1968.
• 102,878 people came from 48 states and 65 countries to attend the 2019 show.
• World Ag Expo is produced by International Agri-Center, an education-based, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
• The International Agri-Center owns nearly 700 acres. Outside of the show grounds and parking lots, the remaining 400+ acres are farmed. Crops include hay, cotton, and almonds.
• World Ag Expo gives back to local non-profits through providing the opportunity to fundraise by managing more than 30 food booths at the show.
• World Ag Expo has over 2.6 million square feet of exhibit space, which is equivalent to 45 football fields.
• There are approximately 622 dozen donuts consumed during World Ag Expo.
• Three semi-truck loads of electrical equipment are brought in for the three-day event.
• Approximately 400 private planes land at the Tulare Airport during World Ag Expo.