Golden Harvest announced today the addition of eight new soybean varieties to its established Gold Series soybean line. The new varieties join a portfolio of high-performing, proven Golden Harvest soybeans. All 19 varieties in the Gold Series line offer elite genetics and robust agronomics in high-demand trait platforms, including Enlist E3 soybeans and XtendFlex soybeans.
New soybean varieties feature high-demand trait platforms and strong agronomics
Building on the success of the inaugural Gold Series lineup, the new Gold Series varieties continue to offer farmers high yield potential, robust agronomic defensive packages and flexibility in herbicide trait choice. With soybean varieties ranging in relative maturity from .009 to 4.3, the new Gold Series products include:
• Three varieties in the Enlist E3 soybean trait platform, providing tolerance to 2,4-D choline, glyphosate and glufosinate:
– GH00973E3: Offers increased yield potential in late 00 relative maturity group, with strong tolerance to iron deficiency chlorosis and Phytophthora root rot
– GH0933E3: Provides strong tolerance to white mold in addition to stable performance across environments
– GH2083E3S: Delivers a medium, short plant type with excellent standability
• Five varieties in the XtendFlex soybean trait platform, offering tolerance to dicamba, glyphosate and glufosinate:
– GH1323XF: Offers a robust agronomic package and noteworthy adaptability
– GH2653XF: Provides high productivity, good standability and strong sudden death syndrome tolerance
– GH3023XF: Brings strong yield potential and stability across environments
– GH3913XF: Delivers a strong plant type that is highly adaptable
– GH4343XFS: Offers versatility and is adaptable across multiple environments
“In working with and listening to our farmers, we know that driving yield potential is of utmost importance,” said Stephanie Porter, Golden Harvest soybean product manager. “That’s why we’re so excited about the newest additions to the Gold Series. No matter your geography, herbicide of choice or agronomic challenges, there are solutions in the Gold Series line to deliver strong soybean yield potential.”
Solid performance in soybean variety field trials
The eight new Gold Series varieties join a well-rounded lineup with proven performers based on 2021 product performance trial data.
• Gold Series soybeans outyielded Asgrow brand soybeans by an average of 1.0 bu/A in 5,542 comparisons.
• Gold Series soybeans outyielded Pioneer brand soybeans by an average of 0.9 bu/A in 3,810 comparisons.
“This high yield potential from our Gold Series soybeans is made possible by our dedication to research and development,” said Porter. “It’s how we bring forth products with elite genetics and strong agronomics that can respond to any challenge that may arise throughout the season.”