Continuing Kynetec’s recent innovation stream, “Interlytics” is a new, cutting-edge predictive analytics tool as part of their latest SaaS release. Integrating unparalleled crop protection market data, sourced directly from growers, with a diverse range of dynamic data sources – including macroeconomic indicators, climate data, and demographic trends – Interlytics provides a multi-faceted, comprehensive, and timely view of the agricultural market.
Interlytics makes forward-looking decision making more robust, more timely and more strategic. Designed to support roles such as marketing and sales teams in crop protection, the innovative Interlytics platform empowers agricultural business decision-making in a rapidly evolving industry.
Scenario planning to manage risks and opportunities
With Interlytics, users benefit from:
• Integrated market view: a comprehensive and seamless integration of grower-level panel data and multiple external data sources.
• Forward-looking insights: medium and long-term forecasting capabilities with expert-backed scenarios derived from sources such as IPCC, World Bank/IMF, WTO.
• Near real-time experience: access to the most relevant and up-to-date data, which can be aligned to client reporting needs.
• Expandable analytics suite comprising:
◦ Executive View: a global forecast across key crop groups in 40+ countries, representing 90% of the market; and an in-depth view of the current market size, trends, and patterns.
◦ Market Forecaster: medium and long-term forward-looking insights, also allowing for scenario planning.
◦ Brand Manager: pricing analysis and brand loyalty analytics.
• Large language model capabilities: Allowing for qualitative insights to back up quantitative projections to be delivered at scale and speed.
• Intuitive interface and real-time interactivity: user friendly online dashboards that are easy to navigate in real time, facilitating both pre-season and in-season sales planning.
Dr Nomman Ahmed, Executive Director of Global Analytics at Kynetec comments “Harnessing the power of predictive analytics, Interlytics provides an opportunity for forward-looking strategic insights that allow multiple teams such as sales, marketing, R&D, business intelligence, to forecast season demand according to market conditions, and in addition, to improve cross selling, targeting, customer retention and optimize pricing. As the agricultural macro-environment becomes more fractured, these skills become more commercially essential for success in this rapidly evolving sector under numerous global pressures.”
“Agricultural businesses that want to mitigate risks such as reduced revenue, dissatisfied customers and competitive disadvantages should actively consider Interlytics to give unrivaled insight, allowing them to make data-based decisions with confidence using a single tool that provides a one-stop-shop forecasting, pricing, brand loyalty analytic capabilities”, concludes Dr Ahmed.
Click here for more information or to request an Interlytics demo.
Kynetec is a global leader in agricultural, animal health and sustainability data, analytics and insights, with a long history of expertise in animal health and nutrition, crop protection, farm machinery and equipment, seed/biotech and fertilizers.
Kynetec maintains a local presence across 28 major agriculture and animal health countries. Coverage extends to major and niche sectors of our industry, where we regularly undertake research projects in more than 80 countries.
Further information is available at www.kynetec.com