Source: Valley news release
Valley Irrigation, the leader in precision irrigation, is proud to announce the release of its next-generation Variable Rate Irrigation solution: VRI-iS, which gives growers control of individual sprinklers for optimal control of water application.
Valley VRI-iS is the most advanced VRI option available, allowing growers to control individual sprinklers, for ultimate water application management. “The Valley VRI-iS solution offers field-proven hardware to go with an updated VRI web application,” said Product Manager Craig Bell. “Valley listened to growers and has developed an application that satisfies their VRI needs and integrates with our AgSense smart irrigation solution.”
VRI-iS Features and Benefits
· The Valley VRI-iS program is web-based and can be accessed using AgSense credentials.
· New VRI-iS prescription software makes it quick and easy to generate or edit prescriptions.
· Shape files and sprinkler package data can be easily imported to create prescriptions.
· Prescriptions can be sent to Valley ICON panels using the built-in ICON Link, or to Pro2 panels via Valley CommanderVP.
· Fields are divided into sectors every 0.1 degrees, giving growers the precision they need; customized VRI prescriptions change application rates or turn off individual sprinklers over no-spray areas.
· Uses GPS position to accurately control water application depth changes.
“Technology solutions from Valley, including Valley VRI-iS, are the future of agriculture, helping growers be more efficient,” said Bell. “Valley is committed to providing growers with advanced technology solutions and will continue to innovate.”
For more information about reliable products from Valley, the brand trusted by generations of growers around the world, contact your local Valley dealer or visit www.valleyirrigation.com.